For this week’s celebrity inspired makeup look, I have chosen to replicate a Kim Kardashian look from one of her perfume ads – True Reflection. It is a beautiful brown smokey-eye look that I absolutely love!
How to achieve this look:
1. Apply a white base on your eyes to make sure your eyeshadow stays vibrant.
2. Apply a light shimmery color on your lids very lightly.
3. Take a warm brown color and apply that in your crease and blend the color a little bit up to your brow bone. With that same color, use it to line your lash line.
4. Now take a darker shadow and apply that just in your crease. Like before, take that color and line the lash line.
5. Take a slightly darker shadow than the eyeshadow you just used and lightly darken up the crease. Do this to your lash line as well.
6. Once you are happy with your crease look, take a white-ish highlighting shadow and highlight your brow bone and inner corners.
7. Take a pigmented brown eyeliner and line your waterline and be sure to tight line.
8. Now, use a black liquid liner and create a thick line with a small wing at the end.
9. Take a black eyeshadow (matte or shimmer) and place that over the liquid liner to ensure that it won’t smudge. With that same shadow, line your lash line as close as you can.
10. Put on loads of mascara and apply false lashes if you wish.
11. You want to create a flawless face, so apply a heavy concealer and a dewy foundation. If you don’t wear foundation, use concealer for problem areas and use a BB Cream instead.
12. Take a powder and apply that to all of your face to set your face products.
13. Use a shimmery bronzer to contour.
14. Next, highlight your cheekbones!
15. Use a light pink lip liner and fill in your lips.
16. Take a baby pink lipstick and apply it onto your lips.
17. Find a light pink lip gloss and you are finished!
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below!:)
– Benefit Fake Up Concealer
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
– Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
– ELF Bronzer
– Benefit High Beam
– NYX Nude on Nude Palette
– NYX Retractable Eyeliner
– L’Oreal Volumious Lashes
– ELF Liquid Liner
– Merle Norman Eyeshadow Quad
– Benefit She’s So Jetset Kit
– ELF Smokey Eye Palette
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
– Ulta Lip liner
– Benefit Life On the A List
– NYX Lipstick in Gala
Thank you guys for reading and for the 60 followers! My giveaway will be soon! Stay tuned next week for another inspired makeup look. If you want me to do a specific celebrity, just leave a comment below and I will definitely try and do it! 🙂