Yet again, I have another celebrity inspired makeup look! This week, I chose Kylie Jenner because on her Instagram she always posts beautiful pictures of her makeup. It is a cat eye with a bold red lip, a simple yet elegant look. Let’s get started!
How to achieve this look:
1. Start off by taking your favorite black liquid eyeliner and creating a thick cat-eye. Don’t go into the inner corners, though! Kylie stops just a little bit before you would start lining the inner corners.
2. After you are finished, take a matte black shadow and an angled eye brush and go over the liquid liner to prevent smudging.
3. With that same brush, take a dark, silver color and line your lashline very closely.
4. Get your favorite crease brush and take a matte, light brown shadow and place that into your crease.
5. Take a matte highlighter (it should be relatively close to your skin tone) and apply it to your browbone.
6. Take a light, shimmery champagne color and highlight your inner corners.
7. Find a mascara that makes your lashes pop!
8. Once you are finished with the eyes, start creating a flawless face with your favorite foundation, concealer, or BB cream.
9. Take a powder to make sure no shine breaks through!
10. Apply a bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks to make your face a bit more defined.
11. Optional: line your lips with a red lipliner and fill them in.
12. Apply a red lipstick to your lips and correct any mistakes with concealer.
13. You are finished!
ELF Essentials Liquid Eyeliner
Stila E! Limited Edition Red Carpet Palette
Rimmel London Glam’Eyes Quad in Black Cab
NYX Nude on Nude palette
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in Ruby Star
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Thank you for reading! I know I’m not the best at cat eyes yet, but I’m working on it haha! If you have any requests for me, leave a comment below! I had fun recreating this look and I hope you try it!